Skip to main content

99 Love Text Messages To Send Your Girlfriend

  1.  Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
  2. You make my life balance and bring shine like a sun in it. You must be an angel, and I am happy to have you in my life, love.
  3. Every time I try to keep my heart away from you, it revolts and escapes. My heart finds you and wants to be locked up in you forever!
  4. Good morning my dear, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the world is right because you are awake.
  5. You warm my heart and stir up my mind. I can’t wait to get back to you in the evening. Good morning sunshine.
  6. Coffee is all well and good but I would rather have your lips kiss me awake every morning.
  7. How much our life changes once we fall in love. Now without the other person, we feel incomplete. It is a strange mathematics 1 plus 1 becomes one when departed only half remains.
  8. Love happens within a single moment of magic, but love stays alive forever. I would not share this magical experience with anyone but you! I love you!
  9. I love it when we cuddle and spend nights at home just as much as I love going on our adventures and crazy excursions. Any time spent with you is time spent well.
  10. Sweetheart, what magic have you done with me? Every moment I just think of you!
  11. Good morning my love. A beautiful day is waiting outside just for you. Open your eyes and experience the excellence of nature around you.
  12. If I had power, I would appear before you so that I could hug you tight. I miss you.
  13. Good morning, I hope you slept like the queen that you are. Have a wonderful day ahead. Love you.
  14. As you are reading this, I am thinking about how much my eyes light up when I see you. You are my dream come true and every day that we spend together makes me happier than the last. The warmth in your hand makes me smile and the sparkle in your eyes makes me melt. I love you to infinity!
  15. I don’t know where I’d be without you in my life.
  16. It is still so lucid in my vague mind our first encounter. It feels like magic and a miracle. I decided right at that moment that I will give you all of my heart and my soul.
  17. You are everything to me. You make me feel alive and whole. I love you so much, sweetheart. Good night.
  18. Thank you for always being willing to kill a bug for me.
  19. My soul mate, my king, my man, my life partner, my pillar, I just want you to know that I am deeply, madly, truly, in love with you.
  20. I love you, darling, and I just want your love in exchange for my pure love.
  21. I wrote this good morning text just to let you know that I love you more than anything.
  22. My definition of life is you. My sweetest dreams are the ones with you in them. My heart belongs to you and my soul craves for you!
  23. Hey baby…I woke up thinking about how deeply in love with you I am.
  24. I want to be the princess if you’ll be my prince.
  25. I have found someone who makes my soul smile and that someone is you! I’m in love with you and with every passing day, I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with you.
  26. How are you so cool and so sweet at the same time? You blow my mind.
  27. Let the people praise the beauty of rising sun, beautiful roses in the garden and enchanting starry nights but for me, those things are not half as beautiful as you. I love you, sweetheart
  28. My heart yearns for your love every day more and more. It is like tasting wine and willing to have more and more. I love you.
  29. Here comes another sweet morning, bringing joy and happiness and one more opportunity to let you know that you always stay in my heart. Good morning, my queen.
  30. When I close my eyes, I feel you, I can see your face. I can’t stop thinking about you for a single second. You have taken control of everything.
  31. I love to look into your eyes because they reflect my happiness.
  32. This morning I was just thinking about how much you do for me and our family. I do not know how you do everything that you do. I love you
  33. I love you, there is nothing that exists for me without you and I can do anything for getting you. Happiness and fun exist in my life now; these are only because of you. You are the best experience of my entire life.
  34. Whenever I read short good morning poems for her, I want to share with you because you are love of my life.
  35. I cherish the times when my fingers are in between you, my head is on your chest. I feel so safe as though nothing bad can happen to me.
  36. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.
  37. I’m going to miss you every second until you come home!
  38. I know you’re at work right now, but I just wanted to say how much I love you.
  39. My heart is so full of you I can hardly call it my own.
  40. In a world of chaos and pain, looking at you makes my life less hectic. Needless to say, all I want to see is your smiling face.
  41. I wish I could be with you forever. I want to have you on my arms when I feel cold. I want to cuddle with you all night.
  42. Words fail me when I try to describe how deep my love is for you. I simply just love you.
  43. Sometimes observing your beauty in action makes me absolutely speechless. Words fail me.
  44. If I was a teardrop in your eye I would roll down onto your lips. But if you were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you.
  45. Thank you for always wanting to see the best in me. You mean so much to me.
  46. I never believed in God but now I know He loves me enough to put you in my life. You are the precious gift by him; I will never stop thanking loving you. I love you as much as I love God.
  47. I know that my feelings for you are real because I spend more time thinking of you than myself.
  48. You make me happy in a thousand ways. I love you to the moon and back, and I have no idea what I would do, if I lost you, because I feel like I will lose my entire world.
  49. Wake up and smile because we have the most spectacular relationship. I love you.
  50. With you around, I relate more to love songs. They make so much meaning to me now more than ever. I cherish you.
  51. The best moments of my life are those which I spent with you, you are the reason behind my every smile. With you I feel alive you are my reason to live. I love you so deeply!
  52. It’s not just my eyes that want to see you. It’s my mind that never stops thinking of you and my heart that always wants to belong with you!
  53. My day is not complete if I don’t tell you how much I love you.
  54. The hardest thing for me in life is to live without my wife.
  55. Thinking of you. Hoping your day is as wonderful as you are.
  56. My life is lonely without you. It seems so empty and boring. I love you so much and I cannot wait to see your beautiful smile in person again. You are my world, my everything. I am always thinking of you, you are never far from my mind. The days I don’t hear your voice are the hardest.  I long for the day your halfway across the ocean to be over and I can hold you close again. With every passing moment, with every step.
  57. If I know what love is, it is because of you. Please be with me and love me always.
  58. I miss you so much my love. I know we only just talked yesterday but I can’t wait to see you again. We only have a few weeks left apart and then we will be together again! Hopefully on Valentine’s Day if I can even wait that long!
  59. I have been trying very hard to live without you; but I have failed miserably. You are like a drug to me; I just can’t get enough. I love you for who you are and all the things you do. Not a day will pass that I won’t thank my lucky stars for having you in my life.
  60. No matter how many times I take birth I can never find a person like you. Of all the good things this world can offer, I will always choose you. I never want to lose you. I love you.
  61. The love and bond that we share are magnanimous. I am totally in love with you.
  62. When I go to bed, I feel you and I get up in the morning remembering you first. Even I think about my dreams.
  63. My heart is sealed with your love. This place will always remain constant, and only for you. Know that you are my life you are my love. I love you so much!
  64. Falling in love with you is the best thing happened to me. You have changed my life so much. Now I got a meaning to my life.
  65. Only you can make me smile in the saddest moments of my life. Only you can light up the darkest paths of my journey. I love you for what you are and what you do to me.
  66. Hello my heart, Do you know that you are the only reason for my sadness and you are the only person in the whole world who can make me happy. I love you!
  67. I love when I catch you looking at me.
  68. Read me a story then tuck me in tight. Tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.
  69. I promise you this no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than anyone of them.
  70. Something tells me we were meant to be together forever.
  71. Being around you is the definition of pure love, joy, and happiness.
  72. I feel like you are always there for me, and I love you for that. You have helped me through my lowest points in life by listening to my problems and then trying to comfort me with a good story or advice. You are the best. No matter how hard the situation is i will always love you.
  73. You are the glue that holds me together, baby. Thank you for being such an important part of my life, especially when things get tough.
  74. Baby, You make me fulfilled with your presence. I love you, and I want to spend my whole life with you. Let’s be together forever.
  75. It was not hard to live alone for me before, but after meeting with you I have lost myself on you. Now I can’t feel anything except you. I need you and I love you, Honey.
  76. I love waking up knowing that you’re in my life.
  77. I just wanted to say that we’ve now been together for four years and it seems like a lifetime ago that we separated. I miss you so much. Can’t wait to get home on the weekend and cuddle up with you all night long.
  78. The sky has nothing on you, my love, you surround my world.
  79. Every day with you is a wonderful addition to my life's journey.
  80. I love you because I love everything about you. I love the way you make me feel when I am with you. I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
  81. Your love brings me all the joy in the world. I hope you know how loved and cared for you are.
  82. You have always been and always will be my person.
  83. Even if the sun stops shining or moon refuses to light up, I still won’t care as long as you are with me. I know I have you to take care of me and love me forever and always. You are my guarding angle I love you!
  84. Your voice is my favorite sound.
  85. Hey Babe, I just realized that it’s our anniversary today! I miss you so much. You are the love of my life and I am happier with you than without you. I wish we could find a way to be together always, or at least for as long as possible. I love you with all my heart and can’t wait to see you soon.
  86. Sweetheart, The only thing that makes me happy is your love. I am so lucky to have you beside me. I love you.
  87. You deserve the best in everything and I will do my very best to make sure you have it. No matter how hard the situation is, I will always love you. I just need you to be happy and it will be the same with me.
  88. You are my weakness, yet you give me so much strength. You mean the world to me.
  89. Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service.
  90. May this new morning bring forth miracles and blessings. I cherish and adore you. Good morning my sweetheart.
  91. Life would be such a dark place without you. I love you with all my heart and I want to thank you for every amazing memory you gave me.
  92. Most people dream of being in heaven but I’m so lucky to have heaven beside me and that heaven is you, my love. Good morning pretty.
  93. If I could give you one thing in life, I’d give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me. I love you, my sweetheart.
  94. Everything is replaceable except my love for you. From dusk till dawn, I think about you.
  95. I want you to wake me up every morning.
  96. Good morning to the queen of my heart. Hope you had a good night’s sleep.
  97. I love you still, I always will. Even if it’s one hour from now, or one year from now, or seventy years from now. I want you to know that at every moment of everyday and all throughout the rest of my life I will always love you.
  98. Since I first saw you, my heart stopped, and birds were flying around my heart. Only you were on my heart and still are. So, baby “I love you”.
  99. Good morning, handsome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

99 Hilarious Quotes

It's funny how intimate it feels to get a text. Sophie Ellis Bextor We all know how funny Morrissey is. Actually, you know what? I say that sarcastically. His songs are some of the funniest songs I've ever heard in my life. I mean, really. I mean, not that the 'Girlfriend in a Coma' is, like, really funny. Zach Galifianakis If my films make one more person miserable, I'll feel I have done my job. Woody Allen A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often. Oliver Herford I may be a living legend, but that sure don't help when I've got to change a flat tire. Roy Orbison Literature has drawn a funny perimeter that other art forms haven't. Jonathan Safran Foer I intend to live forever. So far, so good. Steven Wright Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. Don Marquis This is the great thing about Northern Ireland. I walk down the street and people stop me and say things like, 'I know you. You're that wee go

99 Life Quotes

 Life is lived on the edge. Will Smith I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands you need to be able to throw something back. Maya Angelou For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance. Mignon McLaughlin Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. Benjamin Franklin The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Bertrand Russell My life is my message. Mahatma Gandhi When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. Helen Keller We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die. Albert Camus The Indian Summer of life should be a little sunny and a little sad, like the season, and infinite in wealth and depth of tone, but never hustled. Henry Adams Life has a higher end, than to be amused. William Ellery Channing The quality of life

99 Best Inspirational Quotes Ever

 Do the best you can, and don't take life too serious. Will Rogers Make your fear of losing your greatest motivator. Unknown We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. Bruce Lee Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever. Isak Dinesen I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun. Charles R. Swindoll To be free is to have achieved your life. Tennessee Williams If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. Meister Eckhart In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome