Skip to main content

99 Cutest Love Quotes Ever

  1.  Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love. Gabriel Byrne
  2. Love is union with somebody, or something, outside oneself, under the condition of retaining the separateness and integrity of one's own self. Erich Fromm
  3. Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it. Michael Jackson
  4. Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same. Voltaire
  5. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. Oliver Wendell Holmes
  6. A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair. Abraham Joshua Heschel
  7. Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else. George Bernard Shaw
  8. I often try to tell kids to think about all the people who love you, don't cry over the one person who doesn't. Bill Cosby
  9. Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish it's source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. Anais Nin
  10. People love westerns worldwide. There's something fantasy-like about an individual fighting the elements. Or even bad guys and the elements. It's a simpler time. There's no organized laws and stuff. Clint Eastwood
  11. Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other. Euripides
  12. O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars. Christopher Marlowe
  13. Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action. Mother Teresa
  14. To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic. Alphonse de Lamartine
  15. Love isn't an emotion or an instinct - it's an art. Mae West
  16. Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. Joseph Addison
  17. There is no remedy for love but to love more. Thoreau, Henry David
  18. I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't. Bill Cosby
  19. If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work. Khalil Gibran
  20. One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry. Oscar Wilde
  21. A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others. Frank Morgan
  22. If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by. Julia Roberts
  23. Love is knowing that you want to spend the rest ofyour life with someone, and not knowing if they want to spend it with you. Unknown
  24. I guess I have always been deeply terrified to really be someone's wife since I know from life one cannot love another, ever, really. Marilyn Monroe
  25. I love mirrors. They let one pass through the surface of things. Claude Chabrol
  26. I love cats because I enjoy my home and little by little, they become its visible soul. Jean Cocteau
  27. Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life. Joseph Conrad
  28. To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless. Gilbert K. Chesterton
  29. Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone- but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding. Davis, Bette
  30. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
  31. If thou must love me, let it be for nought< Browning, Elizabeth Barrett
  32. Let your religion be less of a theory and more of a love affair. Gilbert K. Chesterton
  33. Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game. Michael Jordan
  34. I am deeply grateful to the citizens of Sarajevo and the Sarajevo Canton assembly for bestowing upon me this incredible honor of citizenship. I am so proud to now be a part of such an extraordinary part of the world and fellow citizen to the people I deeply love and admire. Angelina Jolie
  35. What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us. Helen Keller
  36. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. Henry David Thoreau
  37. Don't forget to love yourself. Soren Kierkegaard
  38. The only abnormality is the incapacity to love. Anais Nin
  39. I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes, - and the stars through his soul. Victor Hugo
  40. Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better. William Shakespeare
  41. Let love flow so that it cleanses the world. Then man can live in peace, instead of the state of turmoil he has created through his past ways of life, with all those material interests and earthly ambitions. Sai Baba
  42. No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her. Alexander Pope
  43. To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another. Wilhelm von Leibnitz, Gottfried
  44. Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Garrison Keillor
  45. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls. Mother Teresa
  46. It is very easy to love alone. Gertrude Stein
  47. Where there is great love, there are always wishes. Willa Cather
  48. All the commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and so on, are summed up in this single command: You must love your neighbor as yourself. Jesus Christ
  49. When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough. Maurice Maeterlinck
  50. There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child. Henry Ward Beecher
  51. The one who loves least controls the relationship. Anon.
  52. If you're married, and you have a wife, and you really love your wife, is it good enough to only say to your wife 'I love her' the day you get married? Or should you tell her every single day when you wake up and every opportunity? And that's how I feel about my relationship with Jesus Christ is that it is the most important thing in my life. Tim Tebow
  53. In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. Paul McCartney
  54. Do you have to have a reason for loving? Brigitte Bardot
  55. Love always involves responsibility, and love always involves sacrifice. And we do not really love Christ unless we are prepared to face His task and to take up His Cross. William Barclay
  56. A father may turn his back on his child, brothers and sisters may become inveterate enemies, husbands may desert their wives, wives their husbands. But a mother's love endures through all. Washington Irving
  57. The hunger for love is much more difficult to removethan the hunger for bread.  Mother Teresa
  58. Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. Helen Keller
  59. Love is the flower you've got to let grow. John Lennon
  60. You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection. Buddha
  61. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. Ben Hecht
  62. Love comes when manipulation stops when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When you dare to reveal yourself fully. When you dare to be vulnerable. Joyce Brothers
  63. When you start falling for somebody and you can't stop thinking about when you're going to see them again, I love that. Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected. Orlando Bloom
  64. I think my passion is misinterpreted as anger sometimes. And I don't think people are ready for the message that I'm delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love. Charlie Sheen
  65. How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our mistakes, we'd profit from them. Lucille Ball
  66. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. Audrey Hepburn
  67. I love bringing roses to a woman when she least expects it. Esai Morales
  68. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. George Sand
  69. So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. All other pacts of love or fear derive from it and are modeled upon it. Haniel Long
  70. I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death. Leonardo da Vinci
  71. Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar. Theodor Adorno
  72. Find joy in everything you choose to do. Every job, relationship, home... it's your responsibility to love it, or change it. Chuck Palahniuk
  73. We are not the same persons this year as last nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. W. Somerset Maugham
  74. The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time. Julia Child
  75. Let none think to fly the danger for soon or late love is his own avenger. Byron, Lord
  76. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve and bad things are very easy to get. Confucius
  77. I love producing. I am loving doing that. I think that is my most natural space in the business. I just love producing or editing and that's where I thrive. Will Smith
  78. I think what motivates people is not great hate, but great love for other people. Huey Newton
  79. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. David Grayson
  80. True love doesn't come to you it has to be inside you. Julia Roberts
  81. I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. George Washington Carver
  82. Love in its essence is spiritual fire. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
  83. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. Barbara de Angelis
  84. If you wish to be loved, show more of your faults than your virtues. Bulwer-Lytton, Edward Robert
  85. 'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  Tennyson, Alfred Lord
  86. Even if a unity of faith is not possible, a unity of love is. Hans Urs von Balthasar
  87. He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals. Benjamin Franklin
  88. The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom to serve all, but love only one. Honore de Balzac
  89. The three hardest tasks in the world are neither physical feats nor intellectual achievements, but moral acts: to return love for hate, to include the excluded, and to say, 'I was wrong'. Sydney J. Harris
  90. Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things that revolve around love. Marc Chagall
  91. When you have really exhausted an experience you always reverence and love it. Albert Camus
  92. I think careful cooking is love, don't you? The loveliest thing you can cook for someone who's close to you is about as nice a valentine as you can give. Julia Child
  93. Respect is what we owe love, what we give. Philip James Bailey
  94. Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known? William Shakespeare
  95. It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake. Margaret Thatcher
  96. To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever. Henry Drummond
  97. Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires. Francois de La Rochefoucauld
  98. I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. Vincent Van Gogh
  99. Oh, love will make a dog howl in rhyme. Francis Beaumont


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

99 Hilarious Quotes

It's funny how intimate it feels to get a text. Sophie Ellis Bextor We all know how funny Morrissey is. Actually, you know what? I say that sarcastically. His songs are some of the funniest songs I've ever heard in my life. I mean, really. I mean, not that the 'Girlfriend in a Coma' is, like, really funny. Zach Galifianakis If my films make one more person miserable, I'll feel I have done my job. Woody Allen A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often. Oliver Herford I may be a living legend, but that sure don't help when I've got to change a flat tire. Roy Orbison Literature has drawn a funny perimeter that other art forms haven't. Jonathan Safran Foer I intend to live forever. So far, so good. Steven Wright Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. Don Marquis This is the great thing about Northern Ireland. I walk down the street and people stop me and say things like, 'I know you. You're that wee go

99 Life Quotes

 Life is lived on the edge. Will Smith I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands you need to be able to throw something back. Maya Angelou For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance. Mignon McLaughlin Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. Benjamin Franklin The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Bertrand Russell My life is my message. Mahatma Gandhi When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. Helen Keller We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die. Albert Camus The Indian Summer of life should be a little sunny and a little sad, like the season, and infinite in wealth and depth of tone, but never hustled. Henry Adams Life has a higher end, than to be amused. William Ellery Channing The quality of life

99+ Love Quotes

 Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. James A. Baldwin Never make your home in a place. Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You'll find what you need to furnish it - memory, friends you can trust, love of learning, and other such things. That way it will go with you wherever you journey. Tad Williams Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense. e. e. cummings So, fall asleep love , loved by me... for I know love, I am loved by thee. Robert Browning Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. C. S. Lewis True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen. Francois de La Rochefoucauld Even though I love solar and love wind, like most people do, I like the renewable sources, they alone are not going to get America energy independent. Mitt Romney Love is a spirit of all compact of fire. Shakespeare, William Behold, my friends, the spri